terms and conditions
General terms and conditions of Esphere Network GmbH
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us (Esphere Network GmbH) as a provider. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own terms and conditions used by you is contradicted.
(2) A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB). Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, is exercising their independent professional or commercial activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.esnetwork.de/.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with
Esphere Network GmbH
Wolfener Strasse 32-34
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) The acceptance of the offer on our part takes place exclusively individually in writing in text form by sending an order confirmation attached to an email as a PDF file, by post or fax or by sending the ordered goods within 5 working days. If this period has expired without result, unless otherwise agreed, the offer is deemed to be rejected.
(5) When an order is placed in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order for a fee" or "buy"
(6) Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). However, this does not constitute acceptance of the offer and thus the conclusion of the purchase contract. The offer is only accepted individually in writing in text form by sending an order confirmation attached to an email as a PDF file, by post or fax or by sending the ordered goods within 5 working days.
(7) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at http://esnetwork.de/agb. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. There are also any shipping costs, transport insurance costs, customs duties and other charges.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract, unless otherwise agreed.
(1) The delivery of goods takes place on the dispatch route by a carrier or courier service of our choice to the delivery address specified by the customer, unless otherwise agreed.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
§5 retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
-Start of the cancellation policy-
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
ESphere Network GmbH
Wolfener Strasse 32-34,
Tel. 030 288 660 28
by means of a clear written declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you revoke this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent back the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
We bear the costs of returning the goods
-End of revocation-
§7 withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
ESphere Network GmbH
Wolfener Strasse 32-34,
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
Consumers also have the option of using the online platform for conflict resolution established by the EU Commission in order to settle a possible dispute between the two parties.
The OS platform can be found under the following link: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
The provisions of the statutory warranty regulations apply. Furthermore, there is a 6 month guarantee on new items and a 3 month guarantee on used or refurbished items, unless otherwise agreed before the purchase.
Warranty claims arising from natural wear and tear or damage that arise after delivery of the goods, as a result of incorrect or negligent handling, excessive use or other external influences, are excluded from the warranty.
§9 Applicable Law, Contract Language
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to all legal relationships between the parties.
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§10 customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phone: 030 28861182
Fax: 030 28866028
to disposal. Inquiries will be answered immediately or as quickly as possible.