XFP10GLR-192SR-L - Cisco Multirate 10GBASE-LR/-LW and OC-192/STM-64 SR-1 XFP Module for SMF, low power (1.5W).
The Cisco® XFP Module offers customers a variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet and Packet-over-SONET/SDH (POS) connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
Main features of the Cisco XFP Module include:
● Supports 10GBASE Ethernet and OC-192/STM-64 data rates
● Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into a XFP port of a Cisco Systems® router to link the port with the network
● Provides flexibility of interface choice
● Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model
● Supports the digital optical monitoring capability
● Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that helps enable a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is a Cisco certified and tested XFP
● Supports optical interoperability with respective Cisco 10GBASE XENPAK and X2, and SFP+ modules on the same link